Friday, March 6, 2015

We do not all like the same kind of weather My Dear

"We do not all like the same kind of weather, My Dear" is something Grandmother used to say all the time.  We're not quite sure what the origin of that quote is, but TGP said it all the time too.

Our last two winters on the park have had some pretty strong snow.  A week ago Monday, we got 6 inches and got to do some sledding with cousin Tish, Steve, Cooper and friends.






Yesterday, we got a few inches of rain.  We came as close to flooding the park as I've seen since I've been back.






Then the rain started to turn to snow.

 By Thursday morning, we had over a foot.




Cousin Jay came to dig us out
You can see the taller snow, where the water didn't quite rise, and the lower snow, which only stuck after the flood waters receded overnight.

 The pups would rather have some open ground.





12+ inches
We do not all like the same kind of weather, my dear.  I love the snow, but at this point, I'm ready for spring.

No comments: