Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day in the ATL

Clearly, white dogs don't show snow well.
Not usually an issue for us, but we were getting some huge wet flakes for a while today. You can see them on Scout much better than on Sparky. This snow is after over an inch of rain yesterday, so it's pretty slushy around here.

The Bradford Pear tree across the street has some blooms, if you can see them through the snow.


The daffodils were standing up before the heavy snow bent them over.

The forsythia really had us thinking spring a couple of days ago.

The magnolia tree really isn't holding that much snow, but I am including it because it makes me smile every time I see it. It has been there since we bought the house, but we only discovered it this past summer, when I finally got someone to do the yard work for me. We thought he had planted it. Really.

No comments: